Study: 88% Of You Are Stalking Exes On Facebook
The research, from Western University in Canada, found that 88% of those surveyed visited their exes Facebook page to see what was going on in their lives.
Veronika Lukacs, who conducted the survey for her Masters thesis, says that “What I found was that whether you were on Facebook all the time or not, your distress level changed based on how much surveillance you were doing.”
The research also found that 48% of people stayed friends with their exs on Facebook, 70% used a mutual friend’s profile to stalk their exes, 74% checked out their ex’s new partner, and 31% posted pictures trying to make their ex jealous.
|« Man Calls Cops After Prostitute Robs Him||How Nude Pictures Can Fight Cancer »|
Obama On Future Of Terror War
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 312 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 167 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 34 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 30 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 29 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.