NY Gov Signs Teen Tan Ban
Teens under 17 are banned from tanning salons in New York. Governor Mario Cuomo signed the law today in Albany, NY.
Despite push back from the industry, Cuomo said, “protecting our children must always be our first priority.”
The move was done ostensibly to prevent melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer.
|« VIDEO: Watch No Doubt “Settle Down” Music Video||New Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer Is Pregnant »|
Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California
FDA Warns: This Fat Burner Could Kill You
Want Lower Blood Sugar? Lift Weights
How Your Marriage Can Make You Fat
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 308 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 172 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 39 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 29 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 28 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.