Scarlett Johansson Could Make Money From Her Leaked Nudes
Prosecutors are seeking money for Scarlett Johansson and other celebrity victims.
Scarlett Johansson (PHOTO)
In a memo to judges in the case of celebrity hacker Christopher Chaney, prosecutors are asking that Chaney pay celebrities for violating their privacy.
They are seeking $66,179.46 for Scarlett Johansson, $7,500 for Christina Aguilera, and $76,767.35 for actress Renee Olstead.
Chaney pled guilty to a two-year hacking spree that violated the accounts of 50 people in the entertainment business. Nude pictures of Johansson, Aguilera, and Olstead were circulated online after Chaney’s intrusion.
|« Jennifer Lopez Making Movie Of Classic ’80s Video Game||FDA Approves New Obesity Drug »|
Former Employee Sues WWE, The Big Show
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Apple Might Owe You Some Money
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 174 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 51 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 46 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 43 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 21 view(s)