Powerful Young People Make Major Obama Push
A coalition of young Hollywood talent is preparing a major fundraiser for President Obama’s re-election on June 29.
The Hollywood Reporter says the event is put together to support Gen 44, the Obama campaign initiative to boost the youth vote. Jared Leto is chairman of the group. Darren Aronofsky, David Fincher, Zach Braff, Maria Bello and Peter Frampton will co-host the event.
The host committee also includes people like Maggie Q, Zachary Quinto, Ian Somerhalder, Neil Strauss, Marc Webb, Pete Wentz and Kenna.
|« Rihanna To Star In “Happy Smekday!” Animated Movie||PHOTOS: Emma Stone At Amazing Spider-Man Berlin Premiere »|
Koch Bros: J-Lo Was Obama Secret Weapon
Gingrich Has Wacky Plan For GOP Power
Romney Family: He Didn't Want To Run Anyways
Obama Supporters Targeted
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 186 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 63 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 57 view(s)
- PHOTOS: Emma Watson BAFTA Pre-Party 38 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 32 view(s)