Obama Leads Romney By 13% In New Poll
A new poll shows President Obama crushing Mitt Romney by 13%.
Bloomberg’s new poll shows President Obama with 53% to 40% for Romney among likely voters. 55% of those surveyed described the Massachusetts millionaire as “out of touch with average Americans.”
There is also an enthusiasm gap between the two candidates. 35% of Romney backers say their support for him is “very strong” while 51% of Obama supporters say the same.
Most other national polls have shown a much closer race, with a tossup between the two candidates.
|« Rape Claim Made Against LA Kings Drew Doughty||Maryland’s Ocean City Declares Bikini Parade War On Florida »|
Obama On Future Of Terror War
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 154 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 43 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 37 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 29 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 26 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.