Obama Leads Romney By 13% In New Poll
A new poll shows President Obama crushing Mitt Romney by 13%.
Bloomberg’s new poll shows President Obama with 53% to 40% for Romney among likely voters. 55% of those surveyed described the Massachusetts millionaire as “out of touch with average Americans.”
There is also an enthusiasm gap between the two candidates. 35% of Romney backers say their support for him is “very strong” while 51% of Obama supporters say the same.
Most other national polls have shown a much closer race, with a tossup between the two candidates.
|« Rape Claim Made Against LA Kings Drew Doughty||Maryland’s Ocean City Declares Bikini Parade War On Florida »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 157 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 92 view(s)
- Meet Rebecca Williams, The FBI’s Stripper Turned “Trailer Park Mata Hari” 47 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 38 view(s)
- “Trailer Park Mata Hari” Helps Convict White Supremacist Terrorist 29 view(s)