These Are The 10 Highest Paid Actresses In Hollywood
A new analysis from Forbes has revealed the highest paid actresses in Hollywood.
According to Forbes’ figures, Twilight star Kristen Stewart is bringing home the most money — $34.5 million in 2011. Just behind her was Cameron Diaz, with $34 million.
Sandra Bullock and Angelina Jolie both made $20 million, while Charlize Theron earned $18 million.
Ten Highest Paid Actresses In Hollywood – 2011 Earnings
1. Kristen Stewart, $34.5 million
2. Cameron Diaz, $34 million
3. Sandra Bullock, $25 million
4. Angelina Jolie, $20 million
5. Charlize Theron, $18 million
6. Julia Roberts, $16 million
7. Sarah Jessica Parker, $15 million
8. Meryl Streep, $12 million
9. Kristen Wiig, $12 million
10. Jennifer Aniston, $11 million
|« VIDEO: Women Fight At LA Denny’s||Cheerleader Coach Accused Of Relationship With Female Student »|
This Is The Most Expensive Apartment In The World
Secret Brangelina Wedding?
Most Bankable Movie Star
The Richest States Revealed
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 140 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 58 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 43 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 42 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 21 view(s)