Romney Makes Gigantic Lie About Post Office
Mitt Romney once again has made a very big lie while campaigning for the presidency.
Appearing in Pennsylvania, the Massachusetts millionaire claimed that he spoke to a doctor who said he had to fill out 33 pages of forms in order to make a change of address.
In reality, change of address forms are a single page postcard. Or a short online form can be filled out in order to change your address.
It is unclear why Romney chose to lie about the postal service.
|« What Are People Saying About The iPhone & Sex?||Bikini Bar Dancers Arrested For Stabbing Manager »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 169 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 54 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 40 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 38 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 22 view(s)