How Much More Money Is A Bachelor’s Degree Worth?
A new study reveals that completing a bachelor’s degree in four years adds some cash to the bottom line.
Researchers at University of Tennessee’s Center for Business and Economic Research found that students who earned a bachelor’s within four years earned $11,500 to $13,000 more than college attendees who didn’t receive a degree.
Those who earned a degree within six years made more as well, but only about $5,300 to $7,200.
The study concluded: “The clear advantage went to students who earned the degree within four years.”
|« Do-Nothing GOP: Congressional Productivity DOWN Nearly 70%||64% Back Obama Immigration Reform »|
Want Lower Blood Sugar? Lift Weights
VA Teacher Accused Of Student Sex
Weird Fact About Men And Prostitution Revealed
Beta Theta Pi Fraternity Sex Scandal Rocks University
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 318 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 157 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 32 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 31 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 31 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.