Hospital Worker Sues Over Strip Club Outings
A hospital worker in Maine is suing Maine Medical Center after he claims he was retaliated against for blowing the whistle on strip club outings.
Patrick O’Brien is suing for damages resulting from emotional stress and damage to his reputation. He claims that his boss became hostile towards him, he was treated unfairly, and was transferred.
According to his complaint, O’Brien said he believed that male hospital employees felt pressure to go along with trips to strip clubs during an out-of-state conference. O’Brien complained to the Maine Human Rights Commission.
The hospital denies the allegations, and the Human Rights Commission dismissed his complaint.
|« Kate Upton Had Wardrobe Malfunction||What Are People Saying About The iPhone & Sex? »|
Former Employee Sues WWE, The Big Show
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Apple Might Owe You Some Money
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 186 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 70 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 40 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 29 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 29 view(s)