Apple Stores Refused To Sell To Farsi Speakers, Accused Of Bias
Two Apple Stores in Georgia refused to sell to customers who spoke Farsi in their stores.
According to 19 year old Sahar Sabet, an Apple Store employee said, “I just can’t sell this to you. Our countries have bad relations.” Sabet and her uncle were shopping for an iPad and an iPhone in North Pointe Mall.
Zack Jafarzadeh went to Perimeter Mall with a friend to buy an iPhone and experienced similar treatment.
Apple, like other companies in America, is prohibited from exporting products to Iran, Cuba, North Korea, Sudan and Syria.
|« Bikini Bar Dancers Arrested For Stabbing Manager||Romney Insider: Palin “Poisoned The Well” For Female VP Nominee »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Apple Might Owe You Some Money
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 160 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 75 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 70 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 27 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 27 view(s)