This Bikini Could Save Lives
A line of bikinis are showing off curves and improving people’s lives.
The ViX bikini company has launched a new project called Agua Pura Brazil in collaboration with bottled water company Nika in order to raise $50,000 for people living along the Amazon river. The company will give $11 for each item sold in the Agua Pura Brazil line to the cause.
ViX and Nika have already donated $25,000 to the effort.
Top celebrities like Tyra Banks, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Lopez, Cindy Crawford and Kim Kardashian have all been spotted wearing ViX bikinis.
|« Chinese Man Jailed For Porn Collection||Emma Webb: UK Teacher Accused Of Sex With Students »|
Bikini Bar Mogul Trademarks “Breastaurant”
Exec Out After Lululemon Yoga Pants Fiasco
American Woman Endures Gang Rape Horror In Brazil
Lindsay Lohan Paid $91,000 For Cutting A Ribbon
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 319 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 166 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 33 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 33 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 29 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.