Poll Reveals Attitudes On Legal Prostitution
A new poll of Nevada residents finds an interesting consensus on legalized prostitution.
Woman’s Legs In High Heels
Public Policy Polling asked voters in Nevada about brothels, and found that 66% of respondents support the businesses. The support for houses of ill repute crossed party lines, with support levels the same for both parties.
Only 23% thought brothels should be illegal.
Prostitution is currently legal in Nevada counties with populations under 400,000. As of 2008, there were 28 legal brothels in the state who employed about 300 prostitutes.
|« PHOTO: Jennifer Lopez In Panama||Report: Lindsay Lohan Found Unconscious In Hotel »|
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
Vegas Casinos Just Broke A Revenue Record
Unemployed Man Spent $140,000 On Phone Sex
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 160 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 94 view(s)
- Meet Rebecca Williams, The FBI’s Stripper Turned “Trailer Park Mata Hari” 46 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 33 view(s)
- Beta Theta Pi Fraternity Sex Scandal Rocks University 30 view(s)