What Immigrants In America Are Up To
Immigrants in America are making a difference, according to a new study.
Immigrants Taking Citizenship Oath
The Fiscal Policy Institute’s Immigration Research Initiative released a report today showing that nearly one in five small business owners are immigrants. The report found that 18% of small business owners were immigrants, compared to 12% twenty years ago.
The study also found that immigrant businesses were mostly in restaurants, grocery stores, and laundry/dry cleaning.
|« Classic Book Gets Sexed Up||The American Flag Hits A Major Milestone »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 134 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 42 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 34 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 32 view(s)
- PHOTOS: Emma Watson BAFTA Pre-Party 25 view(s)