Classic Book Gets Sexed Up
Fifty Shades of Gray has launched an erotic revolution in the publishing industry.
Emily Bronte’s classic Jane Eyre will be reworked as Jane Eyre Laid Bare, from author Eve Sinclair.
Publisher Pan Macmillan is releasing the book. According to an interview with Sinclair in Bookseller magazine, the book will be “an erotic version of my favourite classic” exploring the “smouldering sexual chemistry” between Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester.
The trilogy “mommy porn” erotic fiction novels Fifty Shades of Gray have sold over 10 million copies worldwide, starting a stampede from publishers towards mom-targeted erotica.
Charlotte Bronte’s Jane Eyre was originally released in 1847. There have been at least 16 movie adaptations of the book.
|« Now You Can Take Scarlett Johansson Home With You||What Immigrants In America Are Up To »|
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
Unemployed Man Spent $140,000 On Phone Sex
Discrimination Lawsuit Filed Against Hooters
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 151 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 88 view(s)
- Meet Rebecca Williams, The FBI’s Stripper Turned “Trailer Park Mata Hari” 47 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 32 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 31 view(s)