New York To Crack Down On Sex Trafficking Cabs
New York City is set to put the squeeze on taxi cabs who are involved in the sex trafficking business. The city council will pass a law increasing fines on cabbies who knowingly transport sex trafficking victims across the Big Apple.
Some advocates are concerned that the legislation will cause cabs to discriminate against sex workers, passing on picking up prostitutes in need of transportation.
Sex trafficking victims have recently testified about the role of cabs in the underground industry.
The new law would impose a $10,000 fine and loss of license on cabs working with sex traffickers.
|« Woman Used Stiletto As Deadly Weapon||Billionaire Slim Wants The 99% To Be Punished »|
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
Teen Girl Survives High School Rape Horror
Sicko Next Door: Man Had 1 MILLION Child Porn Pics & Vids
Teen Sues TGI Fridays After Employee Raped Her In Bathroom
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 320 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 155 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 31 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 28 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 28 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.