Report: Oracle Employee Traded Sex For Political Favors
An employee of Oracle’s Singapore branch allegedly traded sex for political favors, according to documents in a public corruption case.
Cecilia Sue Siew Nang Photo
Ng Boon Gay, former director of Singapore’s Central Narcotics Bureau, is accused of receiving sexual favors from a female Oracle employee — Cecilia Sue Siew Nang — in exchange for helping the company’s business interests.
Gay is also accused of receiving sexual favors from the same woman when she was employed at Hitachi Data Systems.
Hitachi told Reuters that “Any alleged inappropriate behavior attributed to our former employee during her time at HDS was undertaken without the knowledge of, or being condoned by, anyone at HDS.”
|« Burger King Bacon Sundae Revealed||Teen Got Gastric Bypass From Uncle After Bullying »|
Donors Fuel Luxury Life For Rick Perry
Indian Cops Arrest Protest Leader Anna Hazare
Asian Teens Crush USA On Achievement Test
Author Alan Shadrake Arrested By Singapore Govt Over Death Penalty Book
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 162 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 85 view(s)
- Meet Rebecca Williams, The FBI’s Stripper Turned “Trailer Park Mata Hari” 47 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 42 view(s)
- “Trailer Park Mata Hari” Helps Convict White Supremacist Terrorist 29 view(s)