Sarah Jones: Cheerleader Sex Teacher Trial Delayed
The trial of Sarah Jones, the Bengals cheerleader accused of having sex with a student, has been delayed. Jones’ lawyer asked for the trial date to be postponed until later this month. The judge agreed to delay the trial until October.
Jones was indicted and arrested in March for allegedly having an affair with an underage student she taught. The family of the alleged victim has backed Jones.
Jones is no longer a “Ben-Gal” cheerleader.
|« Rangers Hunt National Park Rapist||VIDEO: Paris Jackson Reveals Cyberbullying Threat »|
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
Unemployed Man Spent $140,000 On Phone Sex
Discrimination Lawsuit Filed Against Hooters
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 226 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 153 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 49 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 29 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 27 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.