Vacuum Cleaner Caused $440 Million In Damage To Nuclear Navy Submarine
A vacuum cleaner is to blame for $440 million worth of damage caused to the Navy submarine USS Miami.
An investigation found that a fire that broke out on board could be traced to a heat source that was sucked into the appliance (possibly a cigarette). Debris in the vacuum ignited and caused the fire to begin.
Luckily, the nuclear reactors on board whad been shut down while the ship was in dry dock in Portsmouth Naval Shipyard for repair work.
|« Lindsay Lohan CRASHES Into 18 Wheeler Truck||Lindsay Lohan Crash: Producer Reveals Driving Ban »|
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 154 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 106 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 56 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 30 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 26 view(s)