Study: Work Out, Make More Money
If you do one more sit-up you could see results on your abs… and in your paycheck. A new study from Cleveland State University finds a connection between physical fitness and earnings.
Economics professor Vasilios Kosteas found that people who exercise three or more times in a week make about 10% more than those who don’t exercise.
Kosteas believes that increases in intelligence, positive attitude and energy levels brought about by exercise contribute to earnings gains. “Each of these factors in turn can raise a person’s productivity, leading to higher earnings,” he told Men’s Health.
|« Too Dumb For Tom Brady? Patriots Cut Ochocinco||University Of Georgia Professor Arrested For Prostitution »|
Want Lower Blood Sugar? Lift Weights
Study Reveals Why We Cant Get Rid Of Lohan, Kardashian, & Others
Jillian Michaels Reveals Diet Secret
Weight Loss Meal Time Secret
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 178 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 93 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 38 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 29 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 24 view(s)