Lawyer For Ex-Party Official Alleges Florida Gov. Crist Paid Man To Hide Gay Affair
Former Florida Governor Charlie Crist paid a man to hide a homosexual affair, according to documents obtained by a Florida TV station.
WTSP reports that documents in the corruption trial of former Florida Republican Party Chair Jim Greer show that Greer’s attorney, Damon Chase, claims that Crist is gay and had a homosexual relationship with two men. The documents also claim that Crist attempted to kiss Greer in a Florida hotel room.
Crist told the station that the allegations were “a bunch of delusional lies.”
In 2010, Crist lost in the U.S. Senate election to Marco Rubio.
|« Lindsay Lohan Crash: Producer Reveals Driving Ban||Dark Knight XXX Porn Parody To Be Released »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
$500 Million Raised For Bush Propaganda Library
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 161 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 92 view(s)
- Meet Rebecca Williams, The FBI’s Stripper Turned “Trailer Park Mata Hari” 46 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 33 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 33 view(s)