Obama Leads Romney By 5 In Virginia
A new Quinnipiac University shows President Obama with a 5% lead against Mitt Romney in the key swing state of Virginia. Obama leads Romney 47% to 42%.
Obama’s decision to support gay marriage does not appear to have had a negative effect in the southern, conservative state.
The poll also found that the addition of Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell to the Republican ticket does not help Romney.
|« PHOTO: Lindsay Lohan In Liz & Dick||Conservative Curt Schilling Owes Taxpayers $116 Million »|
Obama On Future Of Terror War
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 311 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 169 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 36 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 31 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 29 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.