Obama Leads Romney By 5 In Virginia
A new Quinnipiac University shows President Obama with a 5% lead against Mitt Romney in the key swing state of Virginia. Obama leads Romney 47% to 42%.
Obama’s decision to support gay marriage does not appear to have had a negative effect in the southern, conservative state.
The poll also found that the addition of Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell to the Republican ticket does not help Romney.
|« PHOTO: Lindsay Lohan In Liz & Dick||Conservative Curt Schilling Owes Taxpayers $116 Million »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 137 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 57 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 42 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 42 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 24 view(s)