Ex-Husband Of Accused Cheerleader Sarah Jones Doubts Innoncence
In an interview with Inside Edition, Nathan Wilburn says rumors of the affair contributed to the quick end to his marriage.
“Of course I don’t want my wife to be guilty of having sexual relations with a young boy,” Wilburn said, but continued: “I go back and forth every day as far as whether I feel it’s true or not true.”
Jones has said she is innocent of the charges. Her trial is set to begin on June 27, along with her mother who is accused of tampering with evidence.
|« Melissa Anne Dalton: Arizona Teacher Arrested For Sex With Students||Mom Made Sex Tape With Son »|
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
Teen Girl Survives High School Rape Horror
Unemployed Man Spent $140,000 On Phone Sex
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 179 view(s)
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 102 view(s)
- Tracy Miley: Wife Of Army Colonel In Pin-Up Controversy 35 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 35 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 34 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.