Austerity Also Fails In Spain
Experts say that the policy of severe cuts to Spain’s social safety net aren’t jumpstarting that nation’s economy.
Similarly, austerity measures have failed in the United Kingdom, prompting a double-dip return to economic recession.
By contrast, the GDP of the United States has grown, and jobs have returned following the economic stimulus program passed by President Obama and congressional Democrats.
Republicans like Mitt Romney have promoted economic programs similar to the austerity initiatives that have failed in Europe.
|« Senate Investigation Set To Report Torture A Bust Vs. Terror||Tiffany Lynne Huffman: US Marshalls Arrest Teacher’s Aide »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 161 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 77 view(s)
- Meet Rebecca Williams, The FBI’s Stripper Turned “Trailer Park Mata Hari” 47 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 46 view(s)
- “Trailer Park Mata Hari” Helps Convict White Supremacist Terrorist 29 view(s)