Shawn Johnson Hungry For Olympic Comeback
Recovering from a skiing injury, Johnson is trying to capture the magic of her medal win in Beijing in 2008. Speaking to the L.A. Times, Johnson explains, “There are a lot of girls out there, a lot of younger girls and it’s a lot harder. I have good days and bad days.”
The 20 year old Johnson says she’ll be happy with working towards team gold, instead of an individual victory.
Her coach Liang Chow is skeptical, noting that there are more talented, younger gymnasts than available slots on Team USA.
|« VIDEO: Obama Slow Jams The News With Jimmy Fallon||Hillary Clinton Jokes About Future Presidential Run »|
Obama On Future Of Terror War
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 320 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 159 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 32 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 28 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 27 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.