Obama Leads Romney By Nearly Double Digits In New Hampshire
In a new poll from WMUR, Obama leads Romney 51% to 42%. In October, Romney had led Obama 50% to 42% in the same poll.
While New Hampshire only has 4 electoral votes, it has been considered a swing state for the last few elections.
Romney was expected to make it more of a contest, since he was governor of nearby Massachusetts.
|« Oxnard Residents Support Fired Porn Star Teacher Stacie Halas||VIDEO: Obama Slow Jams The News With Jimmy Fallon »|
Obama On Future Of Terror War
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 186 view(s)
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 93 view(s)
- Tracy Miley: Wife Of Army Colonel In Pin-Up Controversy 40 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 35 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 34 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.