Secret Service In Colombia Sex Scandal
According to a Secret Service spokesperson, several agents were relieved of duty and sent home, replaced by others.
Some reports indicate that the reason for dismissal is related to solicitation of prostitution.
Prostitution is legal in Colombia, but is off limits to secret service agents.
The Secret Service says the alleged indiscretions did not compromise the security around President Obama.
The Secret Service is part of the Department of Treasury.
|« Jennifer Love Hewitt Client List Premiere||Analysis: Electoral Map Leans Heavily To Obama »|
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
Unemployed Man Spent $140,000 On Phone Sex
Discrimination Lawsuit Filed Against Hooters
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 154 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 79 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 63 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 26 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 26 view(s)