Analysis: Electoral Map Leans Heavily To Obama
A survey by the Associated Press estimates that a combination of states that are solid or lean-Democratic gives Obama 242 electoral votes in the bank. Combining solid and lean-Republican states gives Romney 188 electoral votes.
In order to secure the 270 electoral votes needed to win the presidency, Romney would need to nearly run the table of swing votes.
The AP identifies those swing states as Colorado, Florida, Iowa, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio and Virginia.
All of those states were won by Obama in 2008.
|« Secret Service In Colombia Sex Scandal||NFL Could Eliminate Kickoffs »|
Obama On Future Of Terror War
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 307 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 172 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 38 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 29 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 27 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.