British Prime Minister: Ban Kids From Watching Sexy Music Videos
British Prime Minister David Cameron doesn’t want children watching sexy music videos. Cameron plans to have a summit of entertainment chiefs at 10 Downing Street in order to discuss new rules blocking kids from music videos from artists like Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Beyonce.
Currently music videos are exempt in the UK from classification as 18+ material and can be purchased online without age verification.
Team Cameron, currently dealing with stalled economic growth, apparently thinks it is suddenly a crisis of national import to protect children’s eyes from gyrating hips.
A proposal is being floated to block access to music videos using similar age verification software to what is being used on gambling sites in the UK.
|« New Mexico Mayor-Elect Accused Of Billing Town For Strippers, Prostitutes||Jordan Powers Dumps Teacher James Hooker After Arrest »|
Apple Near Deal With Major Music Partner
Obama Statement On Margaret Thatcher Death
Margaret Thatcher Dead At 87
Unemployed Man Spent $140,000 On Phone Sex
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 159 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 79 view(s)
- Meet Rebecca Williams, The FBI’s Stripper Turned “Trailer Park Mata Hari” 43 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 33 view(s)
- Beta Theta Pi Fraternity Sex Scandal Rocks University 29 view(s)