Accused Bengals Cheerleader Sarah Jones Wants Access To Alleged Victim
In an email to the judge in the case, Jones’ lawyer says the cheerleader is willing to pay $50,000 more in bond so she can contact the alleged victim’s family.
The lawyer, Charles Lester, claims that the victim’s parents and Jones are “close friends” and that the court imposed ban on communication is “a hardship.”
The family of the alleged victim reportedly sides with Jones.
|« 600% Increase In Earthquakes Tied To Fracking||VIDEO: Friend Of Accused Bengals Cheerleader Speaks Out »|
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
Unemployed Man Spent $140,000 On Phone Sex
Discrimination Lawsuit Filed Against Hooters
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 310 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 168 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 40 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 30 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 29 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.