Obama Benefits From GOP War On Women, Ahead In Swing States
The Republican focus on restricting women’s access to abortion and contraceptive care is having an effect on Mitt Romney’s presidential fortunes, giving Obama a lead over the likely Republican nominee of 51% to 42%.
Romney has expressed support for “ending” Planned Parenthood, while President Obama has given his full-throated backing to the women’s health organization.
Among women over 50, President Obama has support of 60% of those voters, compared to 30% for the anti-choice Massachusetts millionaire.
|« Bush Still A Cancer On Republican Party||VIDEO: New Ad Connects High Gas Prices, Romney Campaign »|
Obama On Future Of Terror War
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 160 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 49 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 32 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 25 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 24 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.