Gymnast Alicia Sacramone Has Lust For Gold At London Olympics
Olympic gymnast Alicia Sacramone is not satisfied with the silver medal she won at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. In an interview with Reuters, Sacramone discusses her drive for gold at the 2012 London games.
“Beijing didn’t go the way I planned,” the 24 year old tells the news service, “A silver medal for the team is phenomenal but as an athlete we are super competitive and we want to win.”
Currently fighting back from a torn achilles tendon, Sacramone is facing younger competition that has filled the void while she took time off from the sport. Soon she’ll be a part of the Olympic trials, attempting to make the team without any special favors for her past success.
|« “Hunger Games” Tickets Sell Out As America Goes Mad For Movie||Recovery Watch: New Car Sales Surge »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 168 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 110 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 45 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 31 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 27 view(s)