MTV, Adult Swim Refuse To Run Kate Upton “Zoo York” Commercial (VIDEO)
MTV and Adult Swim are refusing to run a new ad for the Zoo York clothing line featuring Sports Illustrated cover model Kate Upton. The ad shows two cockroaches discussing Upton using sexual innuendo.
The networks have refused the ad, saying the profanity is too much for them and that Upton’s “erect nipple” is visible.
Watch The Kate Upton Zoo York Ad
|« Romney Profits From Chinese Police State||VIDEO: Obama Campaign Releases “The Road We’ve Traveled” Documentary »|
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
Unemployed Man Spent $140,000 On Phone Sex
Discrimination Lawsuit Filed Against Hooters
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 191 view(s)
- Tracy Miley: Wife Of Army Colonel In Pin-Up Controversy 94 view(s)
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 48 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 37 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 36 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.