Britney Spears Negotiating Deal To Be Judge On “The X-Factor”
Britney Spears is negotating a deal to be a judge on Fox’s The X-Factor, according to a report in The Hollywood Reporter. The industry magazine reports that Spears’ fiance, Jason Trawick, is negotiating the contract that Spears could sign as soon as next week.
For a few weeks rumors have been flying that Spears would join the cast, in order to replace judges fired by show boss Simon Cowell. Cowell had dropped hints that he wanted the pop superstar to give a boost to the program.
The other two judges are Cowell and producer L.A. Reid.
|« Teenage Girl Held As Sex Slave In Queens NY, Six Men Charged||227,000 Jobs Added In February 2012 »|
Apple Near Deal With Major Music Partner
The TV Show That Twitter Can’t Stop Talking About
Shain Gandee: MTV Buckwild Star Found Dead
David Tennant, Billie Piper Coming Back For “Doctor Who”
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 180 view(s)
- Tracy Miley: Wife Of Army Colonel In Pin-Up Controversy 79 view(s)
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 58 view(s)
- Nina Agdal Photo Gallery 39 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 37 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.