Limbaugh Effect? Obama Approval Up 7% With Women
President Obama’s approval rating with women has increased 7%, from 47% to 54% according to a poll from NBC/Wall Street Journal. When narrowed down to white and suburban women, the President has seen a 5% increase, from 40% to 45%.
Obama’s increased standing with women has come as Democrats and Republicans have become engaged in a fight over contraception coverage. Conservative leader Rush Limbaugh attacked law student Sandra Fluke as a “slut” after she testified at a Democratic event.
In 2008, most women voted for Obama. He defeated Sen. John McCain by 13% in that demographic.
|« $250 Million Fortune … But Romney Wife Says “I Don’t Even Consider Myself Wealthy”||Oxnard, CA Teacher Stacie Halas Accused Of Being Pornstar Tiffany Six »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 168 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 64 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 40 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 37 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 22 view(s)