Joel Kinnaman Is New RoboCop
Joel Kinnaman will be the star of the upcoming RoboCop remake, according to a report from Deadline.com. Kinnaman was recently seen in the movie Safe House and in the tv series The Killing.
RoboCop is the story of a police officer nearly killed in the line of duty who is rebuilt as a cyborg that fights crime. The original trilogy made over $100 million at the box office in the 1980s.
|« Masseuses Declare War On Jennifer Love Hewitt’s “The Client List”||Australian Cops Hunt Bikini Model After Doctor, Lawyer Put Up Bail »|
More Evidence There’s Probably Going To Be A Justice League Movie
Nobody’s Going To 3D Movies Anymore, And This Is Why
Emma Watson’s Pole Dancing Secret
Emma Watson “Bling Ring” Still Photos
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 159 view(s)
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 149 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 49 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 33 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 26 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.