Australian Cops Hunt Bikini Model After Doctor, Lawyer Put Up Bail
Australian police are hunting for bikini model Simone Farrow (aka Simone Starr) after she skipped bail backed by a top lawyer and doctor. Farrow, once voted one of FHM magazine’s sexiest women in the world, was arrested in 2009 for importing meth illegally to the island nation.
The 37 year old model was free after lawyer Anthony Renshaw and Dr. Joseph Grech put up $161,000 dollars in bond for her. She was reportedly living at Grech’s apartment.
A warrant was issued for Farrow’s arrest after she failed to show up for a court date.
|« Joel Kinnaman Is New RoboCop||Angelina Jolie Rejects “Salt 2″ Script »|
The Sex Party Where They Used Over 2,000 Condoms
Wall Street Fat Cats Go Nuts For “Hooters-Style” Shoe Shine Shop
Unemployed Man Spent $140,000 On Phone Sex
Discrimination Lawsuit Filed Against Hooters
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 305 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 174 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 43 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 38 view(s)
- PHOTOS: Sexy Costumes Now Dominate Halloween 27 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.