Virginia Photographer Convicted For Secret Nude Pictures Of Clients
Craig Stephen Faulkner, 59, of Fredericksburg, Virginia, was sentenced to 30 months in prison after he was convicted of secretly taking nude pictures of his photography clients.
One of his convictions was child pornography, for taking lewd pictures of a 16 year old girl.
Faulkner’s scheme was uncovered when a 23 year woman came in for bikini pictures for a calendar for the Hooter’s chain of restaurants. While she was changing her clothes she noticed the light from a camera, indicating it was recording, under a pile of clothes.
|« Angelina Jolie “Steamed” Over Right Leg Mocking||Romney Favorability With Conservatives Drops 14% »|
Discrimination Lawsuit Filed Against Hooters
VA Teacher Accused Of Student Sex
Worst Ex-Boyfriend Ever
High School Teens Arrested For Sex Videos
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 204 view(s)
- Tracy Miley: Wife Of Army Colonel In Pin-Up Controversy 177 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 38 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 29 view(s)
- Svetlana Belyalova Photo Gallery 28 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.