Shawn Johnson Targeting Olympic Gold In London
Writing on her ESPN blog Johnson, who spent the off-years winning Dancing With The Stars, writes that “four years ago I wasn’t really training to be an Olympic gymnast” and “I was lucky” when she brought home one gold and three silver medals from the Beijing games.
For 2012 in London, she has a new attitude. “I’m not the kid I was four years ago, either — my body and mind are both more mature,” she writes.
After following the lead of coach Liang Chow in 2008, Johnson writes: “this time I’m in the driver’s seat, no longer just along for the ride.”
|« Keira Knightley: I Haven’t Had A TV For 5 Years||Study: Red Dress Is Green Light To Sex Thoughts For Men »|
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 164 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 34 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 33 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 28 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 26 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.