Romney Favorability With Conservatives Drops 14%
Mitt Romney has a favorability problem, especially with the conservatives he needs to win the Republican nomination. A new poll from ABC News/Washington Post finds that Romney has suffered a major drop in favorability with very conservative voters, down 14% to just 38% favorable — in a week.
It is the lowest level of favorability the organization has polled for the Massachusetts millionaire.
With Democrats, President Obama has an 83% favorable rating in this poll.
VIA ABC News
|« Virginia Photographer Convicted For Secret Nude Pictures Of Clients||10 Happiest & 10 Unhappiest States In America 2012 »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
$500 Million Raised For Bush Propaganda Library
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 183 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 67 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 54 view(s)
- PHOTOS: Emma Watson BAFTA Pre-Party 34 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 30 view(s)