Owner Of Tanning Bed Salon Recorded Underage Women On Video
Doyce Griffis of Starke, Florida, pled guilty to recording on video underage women who were clients of his tanning salon. Griffis, 48, will be fined $250,000 and could face from 15-30 years in prison for producing child pornography.
Griffis set up a room with a tanning bed that customers believed was secure, but a two way mirror hid a room where he watched and recorded his victims. 20 women were reportedly recorded, some as young as 14. He kept a detailed catalogue of their characteristics and any sexual activity they engaged in while in the room.
|« Former WWE Star Chyna To Play She-Hulk In Porn Parody||Car Czar: Romney Rhetoric On Auto Rescue Is “Utter Fantasy” »|
GOP Launches Investigation Into Beyonce Vacation
Sicko Next Door: Man Had 1 MILLION Child Porn Pics & Vids
Rubio Makes First 2016 Step
FL Cop Busted For Sex Abuse
Most Popular Stories Today
- Obamacare Lowers Insurance Premiums In California 294 view(s)
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 169 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 51 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 33 view(s)
- PHOTOS: Sexy Costumes Now Dominate Halloween 27 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.