Billionaire Sheldon Adelson Adds $26 Billion To Fortune Under Obama, Complains Of Socialism
Casino billionaire Sheldon Adelson complains to Forbes magazine about “the continuation of the socialist-style economy” he sees under President Obama, but the magazine calculates that he’s made $26 billion since Obama was inaugurated in 2009.
Adelson, who has put millions into the pro-Newt Gingrich Winning Our Future super PAC, boasts that he could give up to $100 million in order to defeat Obama.
Adelson’s claims of widespread socialism would seem to be debunked by the fortune he’s made over the last three years, in addition to the gains seen in the major stock market indicies.
|« Kardashian – Endorsed QuickTrim Diet Pill May Face Class Action Lawsuit||Santorum A Birther? Got Briefing From Conspiracy Sheriff Arpaio »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 153 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 79 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 63 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 26 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 26 view(s)