Gingrich Threatens Lawsuit Over Romney Super PAC Ads
Gingrich’s campaign issued a cease and desist letter blasting ads from the Restore Our Future Super PAC over ads claiming the disgraced former speaker supported funding China’s one-child policy.
The ads have already run in several other states.
Billionaire Sheldon Adelson recently announced he would be pouring millions more into a Super PAC supporting Gingrich.
VIA NY Times
|« Teacher Lauren Redfern (PHOTO) Allegedly Had Sex With Student In School Bathroom||Bill Gates Sighted At Obama Fundraiser »|
Former Employee Sues WWE, The Big Show
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Apple Might Owe You Some Money
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 153 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 106 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 55 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 28 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 26 view(s)