Bill Gates Sighted At Obama Fundraiser
Gates, co-founder of Microsoft, attended the event along with other upper crust guests at the home of Costco co-founder and chairman Jeff Brotman.
With a reported net worth of $59 billion, Gates is regularly ranked among the top two or three wealthiest people in the world. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, operated with his wife, has given over $28 billion to charity.
Gates, along with fellow billionaire Warren Buffet, is a supporter of the estate tax which taxes the transfer of wealth between generations of the richest Americans upon death.
|« Gingrich Threatens Lawsuit Over Romney Super PAC Ads||VIDEO: Romney In 2002 Vowed To Protect Abortion Rights »|
Actress Shared Intimate Moment With Obama
Group Led By Birther Behind Latest GOP Benghazi Campaign
Obama Statement On Margaret Thatcher Death
Obama Statement On Roger Ebert Death
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 155 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 46 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 39 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 25 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 24 view(s)
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.