Apple Freezing Out NY Times Over Tough Labor Reporting?
The Times’ reporting on the new operating system apparently came from a company press release, but without face time with the tech giant’s brass.
The freeze-out for the world’s most influential newspaper may be thanks to a multi-part Times expose of harsh labor practices at Foxconn, the plant in China that assembles iPhones and iPads.
A Times source tells Washington Post’s Erik Wemple that “They are playing access journalism…I’ve heard it from people inside Apple.”
Apple recently announced after public pressure that it would have an outside group assess the conditions at Foxconn.
VIA Washington Post
|« Lauren Redfern (PHOTO): Basketball Coach Arrested For Sex With Student||Romney Got Government Bailout For Olympics, Federal Earmarks For MA »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Apple Might Owe You Some Money
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 166 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 92 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 47 view(s)
- Meet Rebecca Williams, The FBI’s Stripper Turned “Trailer Park Mata Hari” 44 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 28 view(s)