Inside Apple’s Secret Blacklist For Journalists
Writing on ZD Net, O’Grady claims that Apple has a policy of punishing journalists who write stories that are unflattering towards the company. He also claims that reporting on Apple rumors can land journalists on the blacklist.
Apple’s policy has apparently scared other tech reporters into submission, causing them to play down or totally ignore stories that paint Apple in a negative light.
O’Grady explains that the company has frozen him out for 10 years for critically reporting on them, while they curry favor with more influential outlets and ones that simply regurgitate positive press for the iPad makers.
|« Domestic Terror? Explosives Removed From Truck Near Kansas State Buildings||GOP Crisis: Survey Shows Brand Trouble, Romney Drag On The Ticket »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Apple Might Owe You Some Money
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 182 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 90 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 46 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 33 view(s)
- PHOTOS: Emma Watson BAFTA Pre-Party 29 view(s)