Obama 2013 Budget: Time For The 1% To Pay
According to Reuters, the President’s proposal takes the money saved from ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and invests in long-needed infrastructure investments, job creation and transportation spending.
The proposal would also include tax breaks for individuals and companies adding up to $300 billion.
$1.5 trillion in revenue over the next decade would be raised, including revenue from families making over $250,000 a year.
Republicans have already vowed to oppose the budget, preferring to support policies that would further enrich top earners.
|« 2012 Grammy Winner List||VIDEO: Jennifer Hudson Tribute To Whitney Houston At 2012 Grammys »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 175 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 52 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 45 view(s)
- January Jones Banned From New X-Men Movie? 43 view(s)
- 2012 AVN Awards Winners List 20 view(s)