8 Arrested In Rupert Murdoch Newspaper Scandal
Eight people were arrested in connection with a scandal at Rupert Murdoch’s British newspaper, The Sun. Five journalists, along with a police officer, member of the ministry of defense and a member of the military, were arrested.
The investigation is in relation to possible illegal payments made in exchange for news stories.
The ongoing investigation into phone hacking at Murdoch’s News Corp. has seen the closure of the News of the World and the arrest of several News Corp. staffers.
|« GOP Rep. Spencer Bachus Facing House Ethics Probe For Insider Trading||Hackers Compromise Brazzers Porn Site »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
NRA Loses First Round As Gun Bill Advances
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 149 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 70 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 60 view(s)
- Porn Stars Bibi Jones, Riley Steele, Remy LaCroix Quit Industry 22 view(s)
- Hunter Bryce Death: Obituary Posted 20 view(s)