Vegas Billionaire Set To Bankroll Smear Campaign On Romney’s Behalf
Adelson, who currently is the financial engine behind the pro-Gingrich Winning Our Future Super PAC, reportedly has made contact with Romney in order to plan for the fall campaign.
So far Adelson and his wife have given $10 million in support of Gingrich.
Adelson reportedly has a net worth of $21.5 billion. He and his wife each contributed $250,000 to the re-inauguration committee for George W. Bush.
In 2008 Adelson bankrolled a conservative group called Freedom’s Watch in a failed attempt to stop Democrats from increasing their numbers in the House and Senate.
A Romney insider told the New York Times that Adelson “will do whatever it takes to beat Obama.” [NY Times]
|« Alabama Republicans Vow To Impeach Obama||2012 Pro Football Hall of Fame Inductees Announced »|
Exxon CEO Got 8% Pay Bump Ahead Of Arkansas Spill
Steve Jobs Widow: Immigration Reform Now
Rick Warren Bombshell: My Son Bought Unregistered Gun Online For Suicide
Vegas Casinos Just Broke A Revenue Record
National Confidential is breaking news, as it happens. Click here to contact us.
Most Popular Stories Today
- Pornstar’s Real Names Revealed 157 view(s)
- 25 Pictures Of Jennifer Lawrence 78 view(s)
- Meet Rebecca Williams, The FBI’s Stripper Turned “Trailer Park Mata Hari” 47 view(s)
- Selena Gomez Bikini Photos For “Spring Breakers” Released 44 view(s)
- “Trailer Park Mata Hari” Helps Convict White Supremacist Terrorist 29 view(s)